Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Nutcracker

I got to go with Alex and his class today on a field trip to see the Nutcracker. It was fun to be able to hang-out with him and his friends.


Here is Alex and one of his buddies from his class. As you can see, Alex loves the camera and is a cheese ball! ( not sure where he got that from!! ;-)
Here we are on the bus......it's been awhile since I have been on a school bus and it is not as much fun as I remember. Even with the bus ride, I had a great morning with my son!

5 comments:

Stevi said...

Fun! How was it? I think I am going on Monday

Jenny Erazo said...

Really fun! You will enjoy it.

Jean McKendrick said...

How fun! I went to see that before I left Logan and had a wonderful time. They also do the Little Match Girl in December if you get a chance to go see that.

Beee said...

That would have been fun! The ballet part at least. The bus ride, I don't ever remember really enjoying school bus rides. Slightly better with kindergartners.

Jenny Erazo said...

Ya Elizabeth, I think I have to agree.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...