Friday, November 14, 2008

CRAZY 8'S TAG

This one is a little harder than having to find a picture and post it so here it goes........

8 TV shows I like to watch
1. The Office
2. Criminal Minds
3. Life
4. House
5. ER
6. Law and Order SVU
7. Jon and Kate plus 8
8. Flip this House

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mandarin Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
4. La Hacienda Real
5. Abby's Pizza
6. Home Place Pizza
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Chili's (in Centerville)

8 Things that happened yesterday
1.Got the laundry done
2. cried
3. made dinner
4. washed the dishes
5. made cupcakes
7. washed more dishes
8. did homework

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. My dads visit
2. The semester being over
3. My birthday
4. moving (not anytime soon)
5. The kids dance program
6. making lights for a wedding
7. Thanksgiving
8. Christmas

8 Things on my wish list
1. LOTS of snow this winter
2. Trip to Disneyland with the kids
3. Moving into a house
4. Life would slow down
5. A cruise for spring break with friends
6. 4.0 for the semester
7. To see my sisters
8. A yard ( but that will come with the house!)

8 People I am tagging......This is a hard one so I will tag anyone who wants to play!

7 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I can't keep up with all the "tags" out there but it's sure fun to read others!
I'm still stuck on the cupcakes, the cones don't tip over in the pan huh? Easy to get into the oven? you know me, details, details.

Jenny Erazo said...

Ya, it was really easy! They will lean a little bit after they have been cooked but it really is very easy!

Yea said...

Jenny,
About the lights for the wedding. I am taking a couple down next week to show them to her. But I was just told that she doesn't know if she wants to use them because they don't make the light at the church. So now I need to try and let her know that nothing goes with church lights, and nobody is going to walk around with their neck kinked so they can look at the ceiling lights.

Jenny Erazo said...

Mindy-now thats 2 things huh. The lights and the colors. Boy you sure got your work cut out for you on this one!

Yea said...

I just need to remember how much I wanted help from people but I didn't want them to make my wedding theirs. I'll keep that in mind and even if it's not what I would do as long as she likes it that is what matters.

Jenny Erazo said...

You are a GREAT wedding planner!

Nicole Norris said...

Thanks for doing the tag. It was hard to answer some of those questions!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...