Friday, November 7, 2008
I love the holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
6 comments:
I love your decorations and pics from Halloween! I know I've said it before but your kids are sooooo cute! Little heart-breakers every one of them! Your such a fun mom also! Oh and I love the new background. K i'm done now...haha
I am a total after holiday shopper. In fact I got some stuff today at fred meyer for 75% off! We are really big into themed parties at my house so I can never have enough dress up stuff. So I got some way nice angel wings for 2.50 and Halloween socks for the girls for next year for 2 bucks.
Your kids are seriously adorable!
Fun! I was sad I missed the 90% off this morning. It has been an exhausting weekend to say the least. Maybe I'll call you on the road today or tomorrow, we are headed to McKendricks to celebrate Kai's b.day.
I love Halloween decorations and good deals. Maybe I need to go shopping. You got some cute things.
Hey, Jen
Thanks for the comment. I expect to see you every time I go into Walmart, but I haven't seen you for a while. Your kids are so cute. I think I've only seen you with the younger 2. So your close to finishing school then? Lucky you. I've got a couple years left. I'm going to apply to the nursing program next year and crossing my fingers I'll get in the first time.
Remind me what you are going out in. Where are you working? It looks like you had a fun Halloween. Where do you find all your time to make your blog so fun. Mine is so boring.
Way to go bargain shopper!
Post a Comment