Monday, November 24, 2008

The Cha-Cha

For the last six weeks the kids have been taking dance lessons from the USU Ballroom team. They have had a lot of fun learning the cha-cha. Tonight they got to perform at the Cache Calley Ballroom Fest.
I didn't get pictures of their performance because I was video-taping but I got a few pictures during the free-dances. Here are Alex and Andrea doing a dance.
Bizzy is still a little worried about "boy-germs" and as you can see was a little nervous but quickly got over that because she loves dancing.
Andrea and her dance partner Angel doing the cha-cha and can I just say how impressed I was. This was during a free-dance but they looked great! They really knew what they were doing.
Andrea getting ready before the show.

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

How fun, I didn't realize they were doing that.

jessica said...

That is so awesome! I love that your kids got to do that!

Anonymous said...

I love Ballroom. I use to ballroom dance. I would love for my kids to do this. Next time you hear about it, would you let me know.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...