Saturday, November 15, 2008

I might even be a rockstar!

It's Saturday morning and we have a routine. We all work on getting our rooms for the upcoming week. The girls like listening to Hannah Montana (they say it helps them work better!) So hearing Hannah coming from their room on Saturday is not unusual and usually means they are cleaning but today as I peeked in to see the progress, This is what I found......



The girls found some pipe cleaners and made themselves microphones so they could put on a concert! I couldn't even be grumpy with them I was totally impressed with their creative minds and it made me laugh. We ended up finishing up the room together.

4 comments:

Beee said...

too cute!

Jean McKendrick said...

That is funny!

Stevi said...

I love it! ha. How could you be mad that is too darn cute?!

jessica said...

Look out Hannah Montana!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...