Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought I would take just a moment to share the things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving day. I am so thankful for my family and the joy that they bring into my life. I am also thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what it brings into our lives. I am grateful for the good people who support me and the kids and I am also grateful for this wonderful country that we live in and the freedoms we have. Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Did you have a nice day? We had a good day, Abigail made a wonderful turkey. The kids had fun playing, they crashed in the car on the way home. I didn't get one picture, can you believe it?
I need to get some shut eye so I can get up and shop in the morning. Take your ads to Walmart, they should match all prices.

Jean McKendrick said...

Have fun shopping this morning!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...