Sunday, November 23, 2008
Get your game on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
3 comments:
That's funny, Kai loves playing it that game with Bill M. too. Maybe the kids can play it with each other at Christmas. how'd dad like the Wii?
Jan has a Wii right? We will bring our paddles so they can all play! Dad liked watching more than playing...a bit to technical for him but he had fun!
Bill M. and Matt's uncle sure get into it. yes siree Jan has a Wii. We are bringing Lego Batman, Kai got it for his birthday. We have Lego Star wars for it too. The boys are into that one.
Post a Comment