Saturday, December 12, 2009

FINALLY!


We are finally starting to get snow! I love snow and lots of it. Today we finally got enough snow to be able to break out the snow clothes!!! It snowed most of the day today and the kids got to go sledding. They had a ton of fun and can't wait to go again!

4 comments:

Stevi said...

I'm glad someone loves snow. I'm happy for you that your happy it snowed.

Jean McKendrick said...

HOW FUN! I love the snow too! It's fun to see everyone's winter pictures.

Jean McKendrick said...

I had to come back and check out the kids' snow clothes! Good finds. I should have you watch for a nice winter coat for Kai (for the 2 times he might need it). I bought a columbia for .50 at a garage sale here that should fit him another year but it doesn't have a hood and he wants a hood.

Leslie said...

My kids would love it if it snowed here but I am not so sure we will see any. Looks like fun.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...