Monday, December 14, 2009

Piano recital

Last night the kids had their piano recital. Our good friends Larry and Garecia came to support them. It was fun to hear the kids play their songs. Bizzy has been in piano for about 4 months so she got to go first. She LOVES to perform and couldn't wait to get up there. Andrea went second and Alex last. I wasn't able to get a picture of Andrea but her and Bizzy have the same dress. I got them last year at a Dillard's clearance for like $6.

Alex....getting ready to go. He played We Three Kings of Orient Are.

Bizzy right after she finished playing Santa's Workshop. She even had her song memorized. Andrea did a great job too playing O Come Little Children.

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Those are fun dresses! Way to go. Good job Andrea, Bizzy and Alex. Wish I could've been there to see you perform.

Nicole Norris said...

The kids did GREAT!! It was fun seeing you.

Anonymous said...

Your kids did a great job!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...