Thursday, December 24, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year!


I love this time of the year! We don't live close to our family so we aren't able to celebrate with them but we are so blessed to have such amazing friends in our lives!

This year was our fist annual gingerbread house making party. It was so fun for the kids to get together and do this but I think that the parents may have had more fun:-)

Alex and his buddy Josh.....I wonder how many more years they will enjoy this!

All the artists hard at work!

The finished product. Our gingerbread village. From left to right is Santa's house, the barn where the reindeer live and the elves workshop!

No comments:

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...