Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gingerbread houses

I got to go help Bizzy make gingerbread houses this year and it was a lot of fun! I helped last year with Andreas class so I knew what I was in for.....lots of Kitchen Aid Mixers, powered sugar, candy and kids! It really is a fun and easy way to do the houses. I loaded the pictures backwards so here is Bizzy with her best friend Dykota and their finished products.

Bizzy worked really hard and everything had to be just right. It was funny to watch as some kids just loaded the houses with candy and then there was Bizzy who was very specific about where things went.

The artist at work

Bizzy and her AMAZING teacher Mrs Truman.
This is where it all began.

3 comments:

Stevi said...

Cute!! I haven't made gingerbread houses this year! I need to do so. I don't know if it would look as good as Bizzy's does though!

Jean McKendrick said...

VERY CUTE BIZZY! What a fun thing they let them do at school. you have a lot of patience to help with that project. :)

jessica said...

Isn't it crazy how busy this time of year! It always amamzes me how much we fit in one month! I love the gingerbread house, I wish my kids did them at school then I wouldn't have so much pressure to do them at home...

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...