Monday, December 21, 2009

Road Trip


My friend Ashley and I planned a road trip to Boise with all the kids. Jeremy and Gentry four, Alizabeth 6, Andrea 7 and Alex 11. We stopped in Jerome for a much needed play break for the kids.

Alex wanted to get in on the picture taking so here we are being super tough:-)

We thought we should probably feed the kids too so they had a little dinner between playing.

2 comments:

Stevi said...

Look like you guys had a great time!! You do look so tough btw. Whoever doesn't know you are a gangsta knows now!

Jean McKendrick said...

How fun! Glad you had a fun time, sorry you had to cut it short. Did you get my card today?

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...