Saturday, February 14, 2009

The move to the new house has been really fun for the girls. The neighbor that lives directly across the street from us is our good friend. She has helped me for the last 2 years with childcare so I could go to school. She has a daughter that is Bizzy's age and they are best friends.

The girls invited her over for a play date a few weeks ago and they had a dance party.
Here are the party girls posing for a picture!

2 comments:

jessica said...

YAY! I am so glad you are back! I have missed you my friend! We are STILL waiting for Eden's tooth to come out...it's only been loose for a MONTH!

Jean McKendrick said...

Cute girls! Looks like a rockin' good time.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...