Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Party

The school put on a Valentine Tea for the kids. They asked them to come dressed-up so this is what each of them picked out to wear. I had classes so I didn't get to go but they told me all about it. The school used this social as a way to teach the children manners. Alex has been crushing on this girl from his baseball team for the last year. She asked him if he would go to the tea with her! He was so excited. He told me that he pulled her chair out for her and took her plate to the garbage. What a gentleman!

4 comments:

jessica said...

What good looking kids! And what a great idea...

Jean McKendrick said...

Alex is a gentleman. Way to go buddy! You make Aunt Jean proud. :)
The kids look great but a "tea" in Utah? That's kind of interesting. They serve sweet tea ALL over the place here.

Jenny Erazo said...

It was cherry seven-up but they called it a tea:-)

Nicole Norris said...

talk about major catch up. Is your computer working again?

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...