Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Still working on the computer problem:-(
There have been a lot of exciting things going on in our home but unfortunately my computer is down so I have been unable to post pictures. We have been to birthday parties, Bizzy started dance and a few other pretty exciting things. Keep on checking and as soon as I get my computer back from those Geek Squad guys, i will post pictures!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
2 comments:
I've missed hearing about what's going on in your lives.
I think I would go crazy without my computer! Then again I would probably get a whole lot more done around here...
Post a Comment