Monday, February 16, 2009

So you think you can dance.....

Bizzy loves to dance. She is constantly twirling around the house showing me her "ballet skeels" so I finally was able to get her into dance. She LOVES it! Here are a couple pictures before her first class.

She was a little hesitant about the leg warmers but I told her that her Aunt Jean would love them! So Jean, she is wearing those leg warmers for you:-)

5 comments:

Stevi said...

Oh my goodness she looks so cute! I LOVE the leg warmers! she is stylin!

jessica said...

Too Cute! I totally have leg warmers, I wear them to my dance class too...but they are black and not pink.

Jean McKendrick said...

Bizzy,
That's the first thing I noticed, your "sweet" pink leg warmers. You look pretty cute! I love leg warmers, I wore them for jazz dance when I was a girl. :)

Beee said...

Oh how fun! DANCE!! Perfect for miss Bizzy. I hope she has a blast.

dodell said...

Jenny, so glad you were able to get Bizzy into what clearly is her calling in life. What a cute little dancer she is too. We will look for her name in lights.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...