Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy campers


We love to go camping and during the winter the kids really miss it. Last weekend they asked me if they could have camp out.....so here they are the morning after.

2 comments:

jessica said...

If I were in charge of the mom of the year award I would totally give it to you! There wouldn't even need to be a contest...

You are AWESOME!

Jean McKendrick said...

How fun. Matt set the tent up for the Kai in the front room and I came out one night because I could hear footsteps dancing around. Kai was in the corner, couldn't figure out where he was and needed to go to the bathroom. He loved sleeping in the tent though! I wouldn't dare put one up outside here for fear of what might get in it.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...