Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crafty girls!

Last week Andrea had a play date with her friend. I asked them what they wanted to do and the both said "CRAFTS!" so we went to the craft store. I told them that they could each pick a craft that they wanted to do. They were so excited. Here they are painting jewelry boxes.
This is Andrea's finished product. A heart box with polka dots!
They wanted to make foam crowns too. Seemed pretty easy so they got those too. Andrea and her friend had fun and I was impressed by how creative they were. Give the girls some glitter paint and pom-poms and look out!

5 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Cute pictures. I am so not a crafty person so it's good they get a lot of that when they go to pre K. By the way, still showing "off line" on facebook.

Andrea said...

Cute pics! Haylie had such a fun time!! Thanks again. We'll have to get them together again soon! I'll starting thinking of more CRAFTS!!

jessica said...

I have a couple of crafty girls myself. I am a lover of washable paints and a hater of glitter.

Wright Family said...

Hey guys! You are all getting soooo big...I can't believe it! We really need to get together one of these days! Hope all is well
Love~
Lindsay

Dustirrific said...

It is so good to find you as well. I will post pictures once I take some. It is definitely not finished but is at least in the process. We still have painting to do.

dusti

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...