Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas cookie fun.....

We are getting ready to move so we haven't done our "normal" Christmas treats but tonight, the girls had a friend over and we decided to decorate cookies.
I cheated and just used store bought frosting but the kids didn't even know the difference. They had a great time!

5 comments:

Chantelle said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm sad you guys are moving, where are you headed to?

jessica said...

Um...I ONLY use store bought frosting...my kids have never had homemade. Store bought tastes better to me, and if I need it to be more firm well I just add more powdered sugar!

So where are you moving to?

Stevi said...

Hey hope you have a great Christmas also and enjoy your time away from school!! And make lots of treats! :)

Jean McKendrick said...

I am glad you were able to get some cookie decorating in this year. We miss you and wish you were here with us. Good luck on your move.
I see you instant messaged me on face book.
I wasn't on when you did it, it might've been Matt. I left him the computer last night and went to bed.

Yea said...

Paul said thanks for the cookies. You'll be gone by the time I get back so we'll have to find a Sunday to get together.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...