Wednesday, December 24, 2008

An afternoon with friends

Over the last few years, the kids and I have made some really great friends in Utah. The last 2 years we have been invited out to our good friends home. They are wonderful people who treat us like family!
The kids adore them and always have a good time at their house. Alex has found a good friend and teacher too. This summer he worked alongside Ron.
I am grateful to have such wonderful friends and caring people in my life! We had a great afternoon and are ready for Santa to come.


2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Merry Christmas! We're missing you. Sorry, I've been gone ALL DAY long (imagine that in Pendleton). Think I am finally ready.

jessica said...

I can't believe you won freaking $200!!!! Serious what a blessing!

I'm so glad you have good people taking care of you out there.

Merry Christmas Jenny!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...