Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sugar, sugar and more sugar!

Today in Andrea's class they did their Christmas party and made gingerbread houses (sugar on cardboard with MORE sugar!)
Here is the table before the "party" got started
I think it was a commercial for Kitchen Aid mixers. There were like 20 of them making the frosting! This is just one of the tables where they were mixing it.
Then came the kids! You can see how hard they all worked. They frosted the milk cartons(so much easier than using graham crackers!) and then added the candy.
Andrea and the finished product. Isn't it cute!

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Frosting milk cartons eh. Guess you can't eat those, just lick all the frosting off? No way could we do that in FL, it would be swarmed by ants in 2 seconds flat.
Good job Andrea!

Jenny Erazo said...

How is vacation going? Are you freezing yet?

Nicole Norris said...

Wow, what an undertaking! That was quite the party.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...