Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just an update

I don't normally do a post without pictures but just wanted to update what is going on in our lives. I just finished up another semester and only have three more left until I graduate. YAHOO!!! My hope is to continue on to graduate school and get my MSW. The kids are doing great in school. I am helping out in Andrea's class today with her party and then in Alex's tomorrow(watch for pictures!) The kids and I are getting ready to move to a house. So it has been a little crazy packing, cleaning and preparing for Christmas. I hate moving but it will be nice to be in a house. Overall we are doing good and loving life!

2 comments:

Yea said...

I saw the pictures of all the snow, it looks like so much fun. Tell the girls that Bailly says hi as well, and that she had a lot of fun in Salt Lake with them.

jessica said...

You have ALOT on your plate! It just shows what an amazing mom you are...to be able to juggle all of it and still be such a hands on mom...you are inspiring!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...