Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Day of School

The kids and I started school again. Alexander is now in middle school and LOVES it. I can't believe that he is that old and I was a little worried about it because at back to school night, we spent the whole 2 hours trying to open his locker! I am happy to report that he had no troubles this week and made it to his classes on time! Andrea is in 2nd grade and has the same teacher that Alex had in 2nd grade. She is a great teacher and Andrea is super excited to have her. Bizzy is in 1st grade and has decided that she now wants to be called Alizabeth:-( She has a first year teacher who has lots of fun and exciting ideas. I am in my senior year at Utah State which is keeping me busy. I am doing my practicum and LOVE it. I still work as a peer advisor in the Social Work department and am enjoying my classes. We are looking forward to a great year!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Cute new blog! Oh I am so sad that Bizzy wants to change her name...I hope you all have a fabulous year! I just am so proud and inspired by you. xoxo

Jean McKendrick said...

I used to have the reoccurring nightmare that I couldn't get my locker open (all the way through high school). I am glad Alex was able to master his. :) I am so happy he likes middle school. Sounds like the girls have good teachers too, woo hoo, seriously makes all the difference. You said you started a practicum?

Andrea said...

They are so cute!! Good luck with your last year! YAY!!! Way to go. We still need to have Andrea over for a play date soon. Life gets way too busy and goes by way too fast!!! :)

Shayle said...

cute cute pictures!! I can't believe Alex is in Middle School. I also wanted to say Thank you sooooo much for your sweet baby gift!! I love you and your family so much, and we miss you in the ward!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...