
I belong to an organization called NASW and one of the things we do is service projects. This morning we went to a children's center and did some maintenance stuff. By default, my kids end up doing the service projects with me but they always have fun.

They have gotten to know a lot of the people and look forward to going and seeing their "friends"!

Alex LOVES to supervise....and does a good job at it:-)
3 comments:
Seriously how do you do it!? You are the busiest person I know! I think it is so great that you let your kids do the service projects with you. They look so happy doing it too...
That's cool the kids like to go with you to service projects! Cool enough for sweatshirts eh? Wow! I wish.
What a good opportunity for your kids! How the heck are you? I haven't seen you forever!! :(
Post a Comment