Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Dance Camp

A girl that Alex goes to school with did a little dance camp for kids. The girls had a lot of fun learning the dances.
They did a duet dance

and a dance with a group of girls their age.


This is the whole group. The girl in the vest is the one who taught all the little girls their dances. She did a really good job !

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

How fun! This is what blog's are good for. I saw your pics on fascebook but didn't really understand what they were doing so I am glad to read about it on your blog. I am sure they loved it, especially Bizzy eh?

Katie Abernethy said...

What a cute idea! I loved doing that as a kid. :)

jessica said...

Our girls would sooooooo get along! We have dance camp like everyday!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...