Saturday, June 20, 2009

what an imagination!

Bizzy cracks me up everyday. The other day I got out of the shower and found her dancing around the house like this! She said she was an Egyptian dancer.

I would have never thought to use my ballet skirt as a head dress but this girl will make a costume out of anything.

Here she is using her brothers broken sunglasses to be a pirate!

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

How cute! She's my kind of gal, loves costumes. I am just not creative like she is. :)
I thought you were going on vacation today??

jessica said...

Eden does stuff like that too. I love it! Are going to be in P-town?

Stevi said...

FUN! :)

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...