Here is Ashley before the race pinning numbers on shirts. Her sister ran into traffic and barely made it in time to start so we have on pre-race pictures.
This is the morning of the race and I was nervous but confident. I have had some pretty bad days in my life but I think this tops them all! I really thought that it would be no problem to run-bike-run. The total course was only a little over 11 miles but BOY WAS I WRONG! I ma really debating whether or not to do the triathlon in July.......
6 comments:
Wahoo!!! You go girl!! You are now my idol...my sister and I are still talking about doing Hood to Coast one day. Would you like to join us in 10 years when it finally happens:)
"I am woman". Good job for doing the race and surviving! :) I think you were either dehydrated or needed an asthma inhaler. The black tunnel vision thing just doesn't seem right to me. :)
I am impressed! I can only imagine how hard that would have been! I loathe running. But i am so proud of you!!!!! We need to do something fun now so you can get over that bad day! lol.
Way to go! You are awesome!
You can do it!
Vaden Chandler
The Arete' Blog
www.ordinary80.blogspot.com
I am soooooo proud of you jenny! I know how hard that was for you! You just keep training my friend. Next year you can come over here and do a half marathon with me! That would be a piece of cake after a triathalon!
Post a Comment