Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Vacation to Oregon

We have been back from our vacation for a few days now and if i don't start blogging about it, it won't get done. We spent 2 weeks in Oregon and had a great time seeing family and friends. We were able to do a lot of really fun things and make lots of memories. One of the first things we did was go to the beach with Aunt Roberta. When were were driving up the coast we passed Lil Sambos restaurant and Alex said it looked like a fun place to eat so Roberta took us there to eat.
Here are Bizzy and Andrea posing with the tiger. Alex didn't want to be in the picture:-(

Alex loves to play with Quinny. Here they are both enjoying the beach

It was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast playing in the ocean and sand!

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

I have to wonder if I'd set foot in the water at the Oregon coast after experiencing the waters here. It is seriously like bath water in the summer here. I know it makes no difference to the kids, they'd swim regardless of the water temperature. Looks like a beautiful day there. Glad you had fun.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...