Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PROPS FOR THE MUSIC MAN

Alex came home from rehearsal tonight with "his" prop for the boys band. As you can see by the look on his face, he is REALLY excited!
He is supposed to get familiar with it so here he is figuring out how to put it together. Our friend Melissa loaned it to us so I am a little nervous about breaking it (if you can break a trombone?!)
He was also told to make really "horrible" sounds because as the play goes, he is in a boys band that can't play music.....it's gonna be a long couple of weeks!

5 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Cute Alex!
I am sure the neighbors will love you!

Wright Family said...

Alex that is so cool! I really miss you guys:) We need to get together sometime. Maybe we'll go see Ms. Jill's new baby?
Lindsay

Jenny Erazo said...

Has she had the baby yet? We would love to get together!

dodell said...

Alex loves that singing and dancing stuff I must say! He is good at it and as usual everyone's darling. Wish you could all come and see it. I'm proud of you Alex.

Anonymous said...

I love the trombone! Brings back so many good High School memories.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...