Friday, October 24, 2008

A great audience!

Ok let me start by apologizing for the blurred picture but I got a new camera and I am still trying to figure it out:-) This is the only picture that I got of our friends so I had to post it. Anyways, Alex was really excited to see our friends from Austria in the audience at his Weds performance. From left to right-Kurt, Natalie, Connie, Jared and Nicole. We obviously don't get to see them very often and when they are able to come visit they have a lot of people to visit so we were excited that they came to see the play!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a blogger either. I love blogging. I use it for my journal. I also love reading other blogs, so I'm excited to add yours to my list. I love all the pictures of your kids! What a good looking group! I also love the play pictures. Also a good looking group even though I say so myself.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm adding your blog to my favorites if you don't mind. You may add mine if your'd like. Have a great day!

Jean McKendrick said...

That's really cool of them to come see the show!
How'd it go?

Nicole Norris said...

I can't wait to see the play on Saturday!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...