Sunday, October 5, 2008

A family affair

Andrea has had a loose tooth for a few weeks now and today she decided she was ready to pull it out. She tried for few minutes and decided that it was just to painful. This will be the 3rd tooth she has lost and our prior experiences haven't been too good. I can totally understand her because when I was little, I HATED pulling my teeth out. I asked if I could help her like I had done the other 2 times and she agreed to let me help.....
Sitting at the table wasn't working so we moved into the living room and she laid on the couch. This is really traumatic for Andrea so the whole house got involved.
Alex came out and wanted to help so I let him hold the flashlight so I could get a good view. This really was a family affair and we didn't even end up getting her tooth out!!

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Alex with the flashlight in Andrea's mouth!

Jenny Erazo said...

It was like a major surgery for her....I don't know what I'm gonna do if she really gets hurt. She is a big wimp just like me!

Jean McKendrick said...

I don't know if it helps but I had some oragel I put on Kai's gum surrounding the tooth.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...