Monday, May 31, 2010

California Vacation

When I started school four years ago, the kids and I talked about going to Disneyland when I graduated to celebrate. Well, a couple of my aunts helped make our plans a reality. My Aunt Deb and Aunt Roberta gave me and the kids our passes and hotel to Disneyland for my graduation gift. We were able to take a one week trip to California the first part of May. We had the most amazing time. The kids were old enough to go on whatever ride they wanted to AND they could last the whole day without getting too tired:)

Here we are waiting to get on the Hollywood Tower of Terror. This was one of our most favorite rides we went on!

Meeting Minnie Mouse. The girls were so excited to get her autograph!

These bears were sooo funny! I think these were the kids most favorite characters to meet. Notice the shirt that Andrea is wearing.....it says "I survived Hollywood's Tower of Terror" She was so proud of herself for riding that ride she bought herself the T-shirt:)

California Screamin' was another one of our favorites. The faster the ride, the better! We had the best time and can't wait to go back for another visit!

3 comments:

jessica said...

WOW have you been busy!!!! I love catching up on your blog. Your kids are growing up beautifully and so are you:)

I love you Jenny! I am so glad you guys got to go to Disneyland, what a perfect way to celebrate your amazing accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to go.

Jean McKendrick said...

Glad you enjoyed your vacation. That's nice the kids are old enough to walk all those miles and not get tired. I am getting old, it makes me tired after one day!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...