I can't believe that my baby is done with 1st grade:(
Friday, May 28, 2010
1st grade program
Bizzy had her year end program the other day and it was really cute! The kids were supposed to come in their best dress and Bizzy chose her valentine dress. I love watching my kids perform. The theme was "One Big Happy Family". They talked about all the different kinds of families that we are a part of. Bizzy had a speaking part and she did GREAT!

I can't believe that my baby is done with 1st grade:(
I can't believe that my baby is done with 1st grade:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
2 comments:
Cute high heels bizzy! you are getting BIG! don't you think we should go back to childrens house and share some go gurts? ... Sounds much more fun then real school. we will have to get together and play this summer. maybe go to willow park zoo.
It is amazing that the kids' first grade year is over! I feel like I was just crying at the end of Kai's kindergarten year. Hopefully I'll make it through his last day this year with no tears.
Post a Comment