Alex was featured in the local newspaper for the upcoming event that he is planning on doing to raise awarenss for rape and sexual assault. Thes are some of the pictures from his story. I am so proud of him and what a good boy he is!
Very cool Alex! I got your message this morning Jenny, I was visiting teaching and then went into town with Abigail and her mom. I read the article, Alex is a good boy!
5 comments:
I saw the paper first thing this morning and was so happy to see Alex's shinning face!!! Way to go big guy!!!
Lindsay
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!
Cute blog makover too!
Very cool Alex! I got your message this morning Jenny, I was visiting teaching and then went into town with Abigail and her mom. I read the article, Alex is a good boy!
Coolest ever!!!
way to go Alex. I saw in the newspaper and was so excited.
Post a Comment