Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alive and well

It has been awhile since I have posted so now it is time to catch-up! We are all alive and well and SUPER busy. The kids just ended their basketball season and they all had fun. I coached Alex's team and they won the sportsmanship award for their age level. We got to got to the Energy Solutions Arena and celebrate. We had a great time!



Contrary to how this picture looks, Bizzy had a great time. She was just really tired after the party ended!



These are some of the great boys that I got to coach.



The kids enjoyed meeting the players but were REALLY excited to meet the Bear.





Alex has decided that he wants to be a mascot when he grows up

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

Cute pictures. Alex is getting SO grown up! I am sure my kids would've been thrilled to meet the mascot too, they love the chick fil a cow!

P.S.
love the new background, tres chic!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...