Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter fun

So these are from awhile ago but we had so much fun I wanted to post them. A few weeks ago we went up to Old Main to go sledding. Gary tried to help Andrea snowboard.
Bizzy has NO FEAR! This child scares me because she will do just about anything! The faster she could go, the better!


Alex and Andrea were "sled mates" . She had no problem letting Alex take the lead and eat most of the snow.


Bizzy and Gary got some serious speed on the little saucer sled! I went down once and that was enough for me. I am lucky that Gary was there to entertain the kids while I took the pictures:-)

2 comments:

Stevi said...

those are great pictures!! action shots baby. They are much braver than me!!!!!

Jean McKendrick said...

Who's Gary? My kids would love to go sledding! Of course they'd be the ones breaking bones doing it.
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...