Thursday, February 11, 2010

GRRRR!!

I have been trying to post some of the fun things we have been up to but my computer will not upload the pictures! It is making me really grumpy but I will keep on trying and hopefully it will work!

On another note, I just wanted to share something that Alex has decided to do. April is sexual assault awareness month so he has decided to Walk-A-Mile-In-Her-Shoes. He is going to walk a one mile course in women's high heel shoes to take a stand against sexual assault. He is also raising money to help with prevention education. I am so proud of him! You can read more about the event here. His goal is to be the walker with the most money raised. You can sponsor him here. Please make sure to leave his name in the comment box as the walker sponsored. THANKS!

4 comments:

jessica said...

I think you are awsome. I think you are raising some awesome kids. So I sponsored your sweet boy.

Stevi said...

Go Alex!!

Jenny Erazo said...

Thanks you guys!

Jean McKendrick said...

Way to go Alex. You've always been such a good boy!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...