Sunday, January 31, 2010

A day with the boys

For Alex's birthday, told him he could choose a few friends and we could go to Salt Lake to celebrate. These are some of his best buddies from school.

We went and saw Avatar in 3D.

We had a good time. One of Alex's favorite foods is Chinese. After the movie was over we headed to P.F. Changs for some YUMMY food.

He has a fun bunch of friends and we had a GREAT time!

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Matt keeps telling me I need to see Avatar. He has seen it twice. PF Changs is one of our favorites, good choice Alex!

Stevi said...

woo hoo! that looks like a blast!

Nicole Norris said...

You are such an amazing and brave Mom! PF Changs with a bunch of boys.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...