Saturday, August 8, 2009

trash & flash

My kids are real home-bodies. They LOVE staying at home. I am not complaining as a matter of fact, it pleases me that they enjoy each others company and are able to entertain themselves! Today Alex was gone so it was a girls day....make-up, glitter, dresses, purses and high heels.
I bought their shoes at the DI for $2 and they have not taken them off! We did make-overs and will be painting our nails tonight. I am not really sure where my girls got their passion for the "finer things" like make-up and high heels because I am just not that kind of girl.


I enjoy watching them play now but I am not sure I am ready for what the teenage years will bring!:-)

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

love the TRASH FLASH! What a fun girls day in!

Leslie said...

Sadie would have loved to hang out with you ladies today. She likes all the dresses, makeup etc. I am not sure how she gets it either but maybe its better she is more girlie than her mother.

Unknown said...

It's too bad that the kids couldn't of stayed longer. I know that Bailly would have loved to come over and play dress up with the girls.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...