Saturday, August 1, 2009

And the winner is......ME!


My friend recently had a book giveaway on her blog and I was the winner! I am not typically very lucky when it comes to drawings but who knows....maybe things are about to change! I won Gone With the Wind and To Kill A Mockingbird. I am excited to have things to read other than textbooks. Thanks Stevi!!!

3 comments:

Stevi said...

Your sure welcome!! I am glad you won and hope you enjoy the books!!

Jean McKendrick said...

I loved to Kill a Mockingbird, I haven't read it in a LONG time though. Gone with the Wind, well, I cheated and watched the movie for one of my classes in 7th grade. It was a really good movie! Enjoy your books, they are tired up really pretty.

Nicole Norris said...

Hey what kind of smile is that? You just won something. Lets see some enthusiasm!!!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...