Sunday, August 2, 2009

Alex and his tomato plants

Alex LOVES tomatoes and this year is the first year we have had a place to plant some. He got four plants of his own to plant and take care of. He faithfully watered his plants and even talked with them. :-) It is now time for him to enjoy the "fruits" of his labor

I have never grown tomatoes before but I have never seen a tomato plant produce so many tomatoes!!! Each plant has at least 20 tomatoes. We will be eating tomatoes everyday for the next little while....good thing Alex likes them!

2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Awesome Alex!!! I LOVE tomatoes too, especially those grown in Cache Valley. :) Jenny, you can go to Maceys and get Mrs. Wages packets for making salsa. You just add the tomatoes and you can freeze the salsa. It's good.

Leslie said...

Those tomatoes look very yummy. It looks like he did a great job taking care of them. We wish we could have planted some too, maybe next year.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...