Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Bizzy!


My baby turned 6 yesterday! I can't believe how fast it has gone and how much she has grown! I let her choose her birthday dinner so we had Macaroni and Cheese with "cheese grilled" sandwiches. I added a veggie tray to kind of balance it out. She got some HSM flip-flops with some serious bling on them from her sister.

Her brother took the money he earns mowing lawns and bought her a pink mouse. She LOVES stuffed animals and was really excited about this one! Good job Alex:-)

Debbie got her clothes. She also LOVES fashion and putting things together. I am not sure where she got that from, I LOVE jeans and t-shirts.

The birthday girl blowing out her candles. This is an exciting time of year for both of my girls. If you'll notice the birthday tickers at the top, they are both 6 years old for the next month and a half! They think it is sooooo funny when people ask if they are twins:-)


3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Happy Birthday Bizzy! Aunt Jean is a bit late mailing the gift this year. Sorry. I should do both girls' at the same time so at least one will get hers on time. :)
The little cake is cute on the bottom, did you make that?

Stevi said...

How fun! I LOVE the cake! Looks like she had a great b-day. Tell her happy late birthday from me! :)

Wright Family said...

Happy Birthday Biz! It seems like just yesterday you came to the CH and you were just barely three!!!! We miss you guys!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...