Friday, May 22, 2009

School Programs

Andrea had her end of the year program this week. The theme was "ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY"
She had a speaking part this year. She was really nervous but did a GREAT job!
All the kids worked really hard and learned a song in sign language.

Here she is before the program started. It was really fun to take an afternoon and go watch my girl sing!
I wanted to surprise her and let her know how much I love her so I left some balloons and candy on her desk! She felt pretty cool when she came in and saw them!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You are the best mom!! I would have never even thought to do the balloons and stuff. And coaching soccer- that is beyond me too! ;) Your kids are so lucky!!

Jean McKendrick said...

I LOVE school programs. They are so sweet. Kai had his last week (I still need to post pictures). That was fun of you to leave her some balloons and candy!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun? They did such a good job. Tyler didn't even tell me he had a speaking part. What a stinker. That's the difference between boys and girls I guess. Boys just don't care.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...