Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
6 comments:
jenny, your daughter is so cute. Fun for the kids. I was/am sorta concerned for my daughter to be that age and all the dancey stuff that she might get me into. But Bizzy is so cute how can you not let her fulfill her ballerina dreams!
I am thinking you could make that costume into a flapper girl for Halloween, she looks so cute. She would fit the part too.
I wondered why that other little girl didn't have part of the rainbow on, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Cute, cute, cute.
I could only dream of being a ballerina, not in my genes or within my coordination limits to do that. :)
That's so cute! I didn't put Cosette in dance this year, because she had too much going on. She really misses it.
That looks so fun! She is adorable. I LOVE the costumes!
No I haven't started swimming yet but I need to! And yes we need to do dinner, just give me a call and let me know when you can!
What a diva. I read a bunch of your past posts...you guys have been up to a lot. It seems like we are spending every weekend in SLC, it's getting old. Things will hopefully slow down in June, I can bring the kids up and we should all hang out.
Oh...what is that project you are working on?
Love ya ~Mindy
cute! cute! cute!
That's all I have to say....
Post a Comment