Saturday, March 14, 2009

There's no place like....Charlie's?

The last few days we have enjoyed having my sister, her daughter my nephew, my Uncle and my dad here from Oregon. We have done a lot of fun things and taken a lot of pictures. This post is just for our sister Jean. After we had dinner tonight we decided to go get some shakes. Charlie's makes the best shakes in the whole world! My sister Jean and her husband used to live here and they would agree. They loved Charlies and would agree that it would not be a trip to Logan without going there.
Here is Jaime with shakes for everyone. Eating shakes made us think of Jean so we decided to go by her old house.
Here is the whole crew in front of your old house Jean! If you look closely, you can see the roof of the church they built in your back yard!

2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

You got shakes for everyone BUT ME? So what's up with that? What a fun picture. Two of my most favorite things in Logan, my house and Charlies. Vanilla with oreo. I haven't had one in over 6 years. I am not sure why I didn't get one when I was there last, maybe they weren't open?
Hope you guys are having a fabulous time. Is that church in the field right behind our house?

Jean McKendrick said...

Did you tell Alex when he was a baby he spent time at this house? Even before it was finished!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...