Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunday breakfasts

We have a started a tradition on Sunday mornings(only because we have late church) of making pancakes. Each week we try adding something new to the batter. We have done plain, chocolate chips, blueberries and then strawberries (yuk!) Anyways, Alex LOVES to order crepes when we go to the Village Inn to eat so I thought it would be fun to give them a try at home.
They turned out pretty good. The kids had fun trying them and they were pretty easy to make.

5 comments:

Stevi said...

fUN! Those crepes look awesome! I have never tried to make them you should teach me how! Yes yesterday was very fun, we need to do that every month.

rikki said...

Those look sooo yummy! Charee makes a kickin crepe...I never really liked them before I had hers...mmmmm I might have to make them now!
Kaleb is our resident breakfast cooker. He makes THE BEST fried eggs...he can even flip them! His pancakes melt in your mouth too...I think it's 'cause he uses a TON of butter :)

jessica said...

Umm...you are way too nice to your kids. My kids get cereal instead of oatmeal on Sundays because we have early church.

Jean McKendrick said...

They look good!

Nicole Norris said...

That sounds yummy. You are making me hungry.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...