Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow, snow GO AWAY.......

This is what we woke up to today! I am probably the biggest cheerleader for snow but at some point, you have to say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" The last few days had been nice ( I even wore sandals yesterday and washed my car) so I put the trampoline back up. Today we will be shoveling a foot of snow off of it.
Each of the kids has a shovel so before they went to school, the shoveled the walk. I was working in Alex's class this morning and he came up to me and said, "I know why you had three kids mom....it was so we could shovel snow huh!" I told him he was right.;-}

4 comments:

Stevi said...

Yeah the snow makes me want to scream! It was so nice yesterday! Ahh I wish it were May :) Good thing you have three kids to help shovel hahaha.

Jean McKendrick said...

That is so hard for me to believe when I am sitting in 80 degree weather. It's pretty but winter's over isn't it? :)

jessica said...

As I type this I'm watching the huge flakes fall...I am SO done with snow! I'm trying to think warm thoughts but it isn't helping.

rikki said...

I am so sick of global warming... ;)

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...