Thursday, January 22, 2009

She shoots.....she scores!

Ok....she hasn't scored yet but she is having a lot of fun playing! This is the first year she has played organized basketball and has had a GREAT time.
She gets right in there and won't be pushed around by the boys. She was so excited after her last game she had to call her Aunt and tell her about the chest pass that she had made. It was really cute.
Bizzy is so patient. We spend a deal of our time Saturday at the Rec. Center because both Andrea and Alex are playing. Bizzy doesn't want to play she told me she just wants to be a cheerleader:-)


2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

You go right on cheering Bizzy! As for Andrea, I am impressed she's playing. She looks taller than the other kids to me, that could be a great advantage.

Jenny Erazo said...

She is taller and one of the younger ones so look out WNBA...here comes Andrea!!!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...