Thursday, January 1, 2009

MOVING



The kids and I were supposed to be able to start moving the Monday before Christmas but ran into a few snags. I am someone who needs to be in the turning lane 5 miles before the exit comes so we have been packed for a LONG time. I was hoping to be all moved by the time classes started up again but that's not going to happen. We will finally be able to move this Monday so we are REALLY excited! I will post some pictures as soon as we get all settled in.

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Yeah! Good luck with it all.

jessica said...

Oh how I LOATHE moving! We did it three times in three years...I hope the rest of it goes smoothly...

And thanks for your supportive comments. They really do mean alot.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need any help. Hopefully you can get settled fast.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...