Sunday, September 28, 2008
UPDATE ON THE MUSIC MAN
Alex is still super busy with rehearsals for the Music Man. They are about 4 weeks out from the play. He is learning some really fun songs and dances. He is a great dancer ( I think he got it from me?!) He has his costume but I have yet to get a picture. I will post some as soon as I can get them bt again, anyone who will be here at the end of October NEEDS to come see the show. It's gonna be GREAT!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
9 comments:
I wish I could be there. Can you record it?
I don't know but I will ask!
When in October. I would love to come see it.
P.S. We were late today, as usual, and no one was there saving us a seat. ;)
I think it is the last week in Oct. Sorry about that. I promise I won't miss again!
Who is it through, church, the city??
It's a church thing. Mindi, It's like the week of the 23rd. Thurs Fri and Sat. I will be there all those days so let me know and I can save you and Paul a seat ;-)
Jenny!! Hey there! I totally still have your phone number, so I just need to call you one of these days. How are classes going for you?
CRAZY!!! How is the CH? Bizzy misses it like crazy.
Post a Comment